Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Re: Clown Pilot

B-J-J Fighter said:
Let up on Clown Pilot guys, he's very fun to argue with. He's just an overweight out of shape wannabe with zero credentials. Right Clown!

LOL. Quiet.

Shhhhhh.

Please don't tell American.

I was beginning to think they wouldn't ever catch on.

Eagle Flip

Eagle Flip you can bring on the Hulk! I will pin him to, or sumbit him too. It doesn't make a difference to me. That pic is of me a few years ago when I was wrestling in college. Im the one in the red shirt about to take the guy down, that was right before nationals and me and my bud were doing some submission grappling after practice for fun.

We use to have an audience after practice because we would go "live" for about 5 minutes after each practice. Both of us were and still are really involved in "ultimate fighting" or reality fighting. After practice the coaches would just stand around and watch us and say how crazy were were beacuse we punched, kicked, elbowed and everything in between. In the off season he and I would hit the road on the weekends to fight in smaller shows like the UFC and we never made a dime doing it, just for the love of the sport. Fighting in front of a few hundred sometimes to a few thousand sometimes is the most scary thing I have ever done. At the same time the most fun thing I have ever done, its bone chilling, exciting, and a true adrenaline rush all at the same time.

I really miss those days, now a few years later Im sitting here at my house with a wife 9 months pregnant. Oh how things can change. Sorry about corrupting your thread just living those fun days gone by, I hope to fight again sometime soon when I finally have time to train properly.

Re: Eagle Flip

I really miss those days, now a few years later Im sitting here at my house with a wife 9 months pregnant. Oh how things can change. Sorry about corrupting your thread just living those fun days gone by, I hope to fight again sometime soon when I finally have time to train properly. [/B][/QUOTE]>>

LOL

Ignore him. He's a mental case

C'mon, guys...

We're talking about the ultimate "mano y mano" fight for B-J-J, and it isn't over for a lifetime....

Fatherhood!

Enjoy it, bro.

mugsy,
If its quality PIC time you want, AETC is the place to get it. I know pre- 9-11 the Reserves were looking for T-38 IPs at Lauglin. I know its Del Rio, but its the T-38 and its the Reserves. If that jobs not open, how about a 3 year stint, still on active duty, as a 37/38 IP? Cant speak for the 38 drivers, but as a tweet ip you will get 400+ hours a year, 99% PIC, without trying. A little (actually alot) effort and you could get 500 a year. If you go to a heavy, you will start off as a copilot most likely, for maybe 100-200 hours, before they check you out as an AC. And the only way to get the hours fast is tdy. Then theres "other" time which counts for precisely squat! Of course you could do the heavy thing in the reserves and be ready when hiring picks up again, vice stuck in with an ADSC....

Ditto on going to All ATPs asap, but I would wait on the FEw. It only lasts 2 years, and its easy to do on your own. when and if you need it.

Just my semi-sober .02...

Latest resources

Back