Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

How did you aquire your multi-engine time???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I got my MEI and also purchased blocks of time in old barons and 310's that I then split with buddies, this got me to about 170 hours multi which got me a postion flying C402's over the Grand Canyon and that took me to about 500 hours piston multi which did the trick.

Got my multi rating right after my private, then did my instrument in the might seminole, then did the majority of my commercial in it as well. I'm at 130 multi right now so I'm in pretty good shape as I start my CFI career.

Bought in with two other guys on a twin Cessna and flew incidental to business flights for my employer and flew a lot of cost sharing flights with friends. It was a learning experience...in fact it turned me into Rip Torn ala "dodge ball"! "If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball!" thunk!

I sat at on the picnic table outside my flight school and tallied tail numbers that flew overhead... Timing their flights so I'd have an accurate flight time for each tail # and day in case anyone ever "axed".

;)

I.P. Freley said:
I sat at on the picnic table outside my flight school and tallied tail numbers that flew overhead... Timing their flights so I'd have an accurate flight time for each tail # and day in case anyone ever "axed".

;)

Damn, why didn't I think of that.

I must be slow on the up-take. I just realized you can't post d a m n. It gets changed to "dang." Too funny.
Anybody got a running list of all the no-no words?

k_EAT=ho_ME said:
I must be slow on the up-take. I just realized you can't post d a m n. It gets changed to "dang." Too funny.
Anybody got a running list of all the no-no words?

Here you go:

<CENSORED>
<CENSORED>
<CENSORED>
<CENSORED>
<CENSORED>
<CENSORED>
<CENSORED>
<CENSORED>

Oh yeah, don't forget <CENSORED>.

Last edited:

Latest resources