Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

How did you aquire your multi-engine time???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Not having a rough day at all, using a little sick time, trying to recover from cold, doing some stuff around the house, and crusing the net. I just get a kick out of low time CFIs telling everyone how their students are trying to always kill them (and I am not directing that comment at you). It is just the way it came across.

It seems frequently that the second an aspiring pilot gets the CFI ticket they suddenly have been blessed with the knowledge of the aviation gods, yet merely 6 months prior he/she was trying to kill another MEI. (Once again I am not direecting that comment at you). It was simply the way it seemed to come out.

Just in case you are wondering I don't think I am "god's gift to aviation", I have made my fair share of mistakes. Hope I didn't ruffle your feathers too much.

regards,

AA

it was ment as a JOKE :) AA but no offense taken

I remember one time as a CFI when I showed my student a power off stall (demonstarted the whole maneuver) and then it was his turn. when it came time to recover.... he jammed the power in and pushed the nose down to about 10 degrees (pretty damn steep for a C-172) and my head hit the ceiling :)

NOW COME ON!!! That's the "joy" of being a flight instructor...telling funny/scary stories like that :)

Flechas (DUDE!!!), yeah I was in the DAB area....

Never got a PM or an email from whoever the dork was that banned me but I guess it was becasue of my avatar????? still have the same one though :)

It was tough Flechas..I lost soooo much sleep becasue I couldn't get onto flightinfo. Later

Biatch5 said:
Flechas (DUDE!!!), yeah I was in the DAB area....

It was tough Flechas..I lost soooo much sleep becasue I couldn't get onto flightinfo. Later

Glad you are back dude!! Things here aren'tthe same without you, all the guys that want to get on with XJT don't know who to send their info!!!

Latest resources

Back