Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

How common is the "Co-Captain" in the Corporate world?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
We actually had one. BUT, he was a hell of a nice guy and it was just to keep his pay higher than the chief pilot, who was paid well too. Back in the day when it was run by pilots. Course, their was a Director too. .... and yes there were Gulfstreams in the picture.

We actually had one. BUT, he was a hell of a nice guy and it was just to keep his pay higher than the chief pilot, who was paid well too. Back in the day when it was run by pilots. Course, their was a Director too. .... and yes there were Gulfstreams in the picture.

Ahhh, back in the day...I hear ya.

Fido you gotta stop with the old school Grumman and pilot manager type talk. I'm getting a stiffy here.

Damn kids these days just care about G-whiz Eezee cockpits and their ipods.

another personal favorite..."Director of Training"...(calls FlightSafety twice a year)

Only pilots.

I didn't know "Slats" worked for you guys, too! Holy s h i t e. (What an idiot.)

You are in rare form lately G200. I almost wet my pants laughing at the whole "Gulfstream is the epitome of awesome" thing in another thread.

I didn't know "Slats" worked for you guys, too! Holy s h i t e. (What an idiot.)

You are in rare form lately G200. I almost wet my pants laughing at the whole "Gulfstream is the epitome of awesome" thing in another thread.

Hey now, that Director of Training title is nothing to laugh at. Thats serious business.

Would you believe that not a word of that was made up as a joke, no $hit its all real....very scary.

GIV - aka the "Jesus 4"

:cool:

and LD - good to see they still give you some internet access in the pen.

:)

I once worked for a company that had an " International Gulfstream Training Assistant Captain"

AKA European Jepps flunky........You just can't make this stuff up.

ludicrously skinny post

Hey Bunkie, can I suggest the addition of some spaces in your voluminous list of aircraft flown? The web software thinks it's one long word. This is a good example of why it's a good idea to preview your posts before hitting that old submit button.

Now... back to your regularly scheduled peer-bashing.

Heeeeeeeeeey LD- Glad to see you come out and play... "Slats", you crack me up! I'll be sure to stay on your good side. I made the payment at our usual drop location, muuuhahahah...

Heeeeeeeeeey LD- Glad to see you come out and play... "Slats", you crack me up! I'll be sure to stay on your good side. I made the payment at our usual drop location, muuuhahahah...

Love ya' bro, thanks for the payment. I know you can spare the coin cuz you are ROLLING in it baby!!!

I'm about one step from McDonald's. "DING! Your fries are ready!"

:D

Love ya' bro, thanks for the payment. I know you can spare the coin cuz you are ROLLING in it baby!!!

I'm about one step from McDonald's. "DING! Your fries are ready!"

:D

Hey right back at ya! I have been away too long- I now understand cricket and I actually enjoy watching the matches!

Cheers! Now where is CRJCA?

Latest resources

Back