How Bad is the coporate life stlye?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Machdog1

Just got furloughed from my second airline and got hired at a coporate outfit out of NY where I live. Good pay and mostly day trips but only 8 days off a month and 4 of them they can call you in to work little nervous about the schedule how bad is it??

Last edited:
Machdog1 said:
Just got furloughed from my second airline and got hired at a coporate outfit out of NY where I live. Good pay and mostly day trips but only 8 days of a 4 of them they can call you in to work little nervous about the schedule how bad is it??

Can you proof read that again and repost? I have absolutely no idea what you are asking.

Some corporate jobs are great, some really suck. How should we know unless you post where you are working?

Machdog1 said:
Just got furloughed from my second airline and got hired at a coporate outfit out of NY where I live. Good pay and mostly day trips but only 8 days of a 4 of them they can call you in to work little nervous about the schedule how bad is it??

I heard but thems called and I wuz a real smart airline pilot and um Im nervous thnaks help for....

It may be tough to follow a schedule as it is probably written in ENGLISH. Just kidding. I'm sure you'll get used to having to write again and not have someone else do all that "other" stuff for you.

Hey Mach, as you can see from the previous replies there are a few A-holes in corporate aviation too. Corporate aviation can be great depending upon the people you work with. Part 91 is the only way to go in my opinion.

Coporate pretty good. Arline better. Reejonal ok. frakshunals great. Flying too mutch make dificult speling. and sentense structure.

Piece out

Well since you flew J41 and B1900

You must be flown for regional airlines!

Corporate will anytime beat these companys who you worked for!

ACA and maybe commutair or something!

Corporate you need to have different attitude than airline. You cant hide behind the closed doors, you are in customer service business, money is definitely better and yes you might be on call more , but flying I dont think you have to fly that much! Also flying is more interesting, you do planning, etc... and you fly cool places, bahamas, san francisco, LA, , cabo in mexico etc.. not only to syracuse, university park, dulles etc...

In a nutshell corporate rules!

Latest resources

Back