Hotel Prank

Joined
Apr 15, 2004
Posts
4,872
Total Time
4
hshahah, if that guy who had to wake up, could find the guy on the other end of the phone, he would strangle him
 

OPECJet

1700
Joined
Nov 7, 2003
Posts
2,312
Total Time
5K
I got punked like that in CLT.

Somebody called my room at 4 am and said they had their honeymoon in there a couple of years ago, and wanted to re-live it. Said they would be by in an hour. I don't remember the entire call, but that was the general idea.

Would have been funny if I didn't have a 4:30 wake up....
 

LearLove

Well-known member
Joined
Nov 27, 2001
Posts
4,451
Total Time
12000+
OPECJet said:
I got punked like that in CLT.

Somebody called my room at 4 am and said they had their honeymoon in there a couple of years ago, and wanted to re-live it. Said they would be by in an hour. I don't remember the entire call, but that was the general idea.

Would have been funny if I didn't have a 4:30 wake up....

They had their honeymoon in CLT in a hotel PDT/ALG/US Air would put its crews in. Bet it was a real classy wedding. I'm guessing NASCAR fans.

O BTW, southern people and NASCAR Fans, the moving sidewalks in the CLT airport are not "county fair" rides. Please walk on them or get off.
 

reospeedwagon

Active member
Joined
Jul 13, 2005
Posts
33
Total Time
***
LearLove said:
They had their honeymoon in CLT in a hotel PDT/ALG/US Air would put its crews in. Bet it was a real classy wedding. I'm guessing NASCAR fans.

O BTW, southern people and NASCAR Fans, the moving sidewalks in the CLT airport are not "county fair" rides. Please walk on them or get off.


Get a life loser. Why dont you tell the people that when they are standing on the moving walkway instead of posting your bi$ch on a pilot website, or walk your lazy butt on the floor like I do.
 

Britpilot

Gear Lifter
Joined
Apr 23, 2002
Posts
849
Total Time
16000
LearLove said:
O BTW, southern people and NASCAR Fans, the moving sidewalks in the CLT airport are not "county fair" rides. Please walk on them or get off.

Oh well, thanks for pointing that out. I did'nt realize that's what they were for. Boy you are smart.:p
 

OPECJet

1700
Joined
Nov 7, 2003
Posts
2,312
Total Time
5K
People standing on the moving sidewalk wouldn't be a big deal if they'd all stand on the same side. Anytime you're in a hurry, its either dodge the electric carts, or dodge the folks on the sidewalk. Your choice.

Yeah, real classy place for a honeymoon. Room service at this hotel is a bag of Cheetos and a Dr. Pepper. I would imagine the only sex they have on Sundays is doggystyle so they can both watch NASCAR.
 

LearLove

Well-known member
Joined
Nov 27, 2001
Posts
4,451
Total Time
12000+
gee, sorry guys, just kidding, didn't that crowd was so thin skinned.
 

arthompson

Well-known member
Joined
Jul 24, 2005
Posts
540
I happen to be a southern person, I like NASCAR and happen to be very well traveled. You must be one of those ignorant yankees that thinks that he can be superior if he gets hired on by an airline based in the south.
 

WorldOnTime

Dumb A-- Ashy Larry
Joined
Jun 7, 2005
Posts
237
Total Time
3900
arthompson said:
I happen to be a southern person, I like NASCAR and happen to be very well traveled.

Going all the way to Arkansas doesn't count as "well travelled". :D
 

OPECJet

1700
Joined
Nov 7, 2003
Posts
2,312
Total Time
5K
Yeah, pretty much......

I only wish I'd have thought of it first.
 

HughBeamont

mmm... June...
Joined
Feb 20, 2005
Posts
218
Total Time
.46 yr
Wow. You Southern NASCAR folks are sensitive. Next you'll be getting upset when I make fun of your fat mothers who cut me off in their tubby-buggies at Sam's Club.
 

Jeff Helgeson

Well-known member
Joined
Sep 17, 2002
Posts
1,046
Total Time
18,000
It's a tuff crowd on this board...

LearLove said:
gee, sorry guys, just kidding, didn't that crowd was so thin skinned.

...Do you still dig chicks from NJ with big hair or is it just a Camaro-thing?
 

Jeff Helgeson

Well-known member
Joined
Sep 17, 2002
Posts
1,046
Total Time
18,000
Another prank

At the crew hotel with a lot of crew members. Post the breakfast sign on a buddies door or jerk-Captain's door with most of the menu items ordered for an 0600 arrival.

I've never done it, but I laughed when The recipient of the joke told me about it happening to him after a night out with other crews.
 

arthompson

Well-known member
Joined
Jul 24, 2005
Posts
540
I find it amazing that some of you guys are considered adult enough to fly passengers. I've lived in 2 countries traveled to 9 others and I doubt you could find any of them on a map!
 
Top