• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Hotel Prank

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
hshahah, if that guy who had to wake up, could find the guy on the other end of the phone, he would strangle him

I got punked like that in CLT.

Somebody called my room at 4 am and said they had their honeymoon in there a couple of years ago, and wanted to re-live it. Said they would be by in an hour. I don't remember the entire call, but that was the general idea.

Would have been funny if I didn't have a 4:30 wake up....

OPECJet said:
I got punked like that in CLT.

Somebody called my room at 4 am and said they had their honeymoon in there a couple of years ago, and wanted to re-live it. Said they would be by in an hour. I don't remember the entire call, but that was the general idea.

Would have been funny if I didn't have a 4:30 wake up....

They had their honeymoon in CLT in a hotel PDT/ALG/US Air would put its crews in. Bet it was a real classy wedding. I'm guessing NASCAR fans.

O BTW, southern people and NASCAR Fans, the moving sidewalks in the CLT airport are not "county fair" rides. Please walk on them or get off.

LearLove said:
They had their honeymoon in CLT in a hotel PDT/ALG/US Air would put its crews in. Bet it was a real classy wedding. I'm guessing NASCAR fans.

O BTW, southern people and NASCAR Fans, the moving sidewalks in the CLT airport are not "county fair" rides. Please walk on them or get off.

Get a life loser. Why dont you tell the people that when they are standing on the moving walkway instead of posting your bi$ch on a pilot website, or walk your lazy butt on the floor like I do.

LearLove said:

Oh well, thanks for pointing that out. I did'nt realize that's what they were for. Boy you are smart.:p

People standing on the moving sidewalk wouldn't be a big deal if they'd all stand on the same side. Anytime you're in a hurry, its either dodge the electric carts, or dodge the folks on the sidewalk. Your choice.

Yeah, real classy place for a honeymoon. Room service at this hotel is a bag of Cheetos and a Dr. Pepper. I would imagine the only sex they have on Sundays is doggystyle so they can both watch NASCAR.

Latest resources

Back