Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

TailDraggerTed

Hotel Advice Needed for Westchester, NY and Dallas, TX

What hotel(s) do you use in each location? I could use some recommendations.

Thanks

TailDraggerTed said:
Hotel Advice Needed for Westchester, NY and Dallas, TX

What hotel(s) do you use in each location? I could use some recommendations.

Thanks

What airport are you flying into in Dallas? Do you need to be close to anything there?

Nothing exceptional around HPN. Many crews stay at the Crowne Plaza in White Plains. Then there's the Rennassaince if your a Marriott points hog or lastly the Doral at Arrowwood all of these have "special" rates with either Signature or Avitat at around $150/nt.

TailDraggerTed said:
Thanks -

Where do the Flight Options and Flexjet Pilots stay in Dallas for training?

Ted,

I lived in DFW for over 4 years. I am trying to help you out but have NO CLUE where FLOPS or Flexjet stay when they are in town.

Where are you coming into and what do you need to be near?

DK

In DAL, FLOPS pilots stay at Homewood Suites (Market something or other). At DFW, Homewood Suites in Las Colinas. In HPN, usually the Crowne Plaza.

See how easy it is to go on a board and gather info that may hurt someone.........

Loose lips sinks ships.......

Have you guys not notice what is going on in the world lately???

Dips............

I'm a meat eater, so I like the Airport Marriott at DFW, it has a JW Steak House within it; and the Westchester Marriott at HPN, as it has a Ruth's Chris as it's formal restuarant.

If you stay at the Doral, you may be witness to, or the unintentional participant in, a local cultural event such as a wedding reception, prom, or Bar Mitzvah.

GV

SafetyTheSeat said:
See how easy it is to go on a board and gather info that may hurt someone.........

Loose lips sinks ships.......

Have you guys not notice what is going on in the world lately???

Dips............

You're absolutely right. I can't believe I was that stupid. It was a knee-jerk reaction of trying to be helpful, without stopping to think. Even though it would be fairly easy for a determined individual to find out this info by various means, why make it easy and advertise? My apologies to those affected.

Maybe I'll be able to compare notes in the doghouse with Karl Rove.

A guy can't even ask for hotel advice anymore without the paranoid coming out of the woodwork. Sorry to scare you. Trust me, I am not the boogyman. I'll seek advice elsewhere. Thanks to those that responded.

Latest resources

Back