• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Hot off the press: SWA to hire 450

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
When it comes to what happens at SWA inside the training department. If anyone knows more than they do, no one would know that person, because that person does not exist. Everything is subject to change is the standard line. Though the first intell may be good, all the speculation on training is just that. One day in DAL for the sim can lose a whole weeks worth of flying for a line holder who commutes in.

But do not believe me I do not know either.

When it comes to what happens at SWA inside the training department. If anyone knows more than they do, no one would know that person, because that person does not exist. Everything is subject to change is the standard line. Though the first intell may be good, all the speculation on training is just that. One day in DAL for the sim can lose a whole weeks worth of flying for a line holder who commutes in.

But do not believe me I do not know either.

Please re-read your first sentance. You must be a Delta pilot. Please have an educated person proof you posts. A non-Delta type is by far the best choice....as they can read.

Please re-read your first sentance. You must be a Delta pilot. Please have an educated person proof you posts. A non-Delta type is by far the best choice....as they can read.

Hey dumbass, I guess that's why they have you serving coffee and making copies....Reading never stopped you from opening up your nut drainer!
Nice to see our tax dollars hard at work!:rolleyes:

Profile for ASADFW7:

Civ/Mil: Civilian
A/C Flown: A Few
Ratings: ATP
Curr Position: SWA/FO
Total Time: 10+

Dude why are you cutting and pasting my profile? Are you making a statement to my sarcasm?

So what if I am an FO at SWA, what difference does that make?

No, dude, I'm just showing ass...I mean tanker clown that you are in fact a SWA pilot! He thinks you're Delta.

30 People viewing this thread at 1952 Herb time...guessing a few of you are in the pool...how many of you are there still floating...anyone know?

Latest resources

Back