Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Jet_Dreamer

Living The Dream??
horizon air pilots- please tell me a little biy about work rules, days off and schedules. thanks:)

I would try a search for Horizon, it has been discussed quite a bit over the last few weeks. Then ask about what else you would like to know.

Jet_Dreamer said:
horizon air pilots- please tell me a little biy about work rules, days off and schedules. thanks:)

Try PM-ing Yank Mc Cobb; he seems to be the board's resident expert on the subject.

I'm no expert, but is doesn't require much expertise to spot something that stinks as bad as that. Too bad you feel the need to defend such a POS contract.

Yank McCobb said:
I'm no expert, but is doesn't require much expertise to spot something that stinks as bad as that. Too bad you feel the need to defend such a POS contract.

Ok, I'm sick of hearing your bitching. Do you want to negoiate our next contract next year when it becomes amendable? Yes, not being paid jet pay when you fly it is bull$hit and so is getting paid solely on guarentee and not the line value too. But I for one will be lobbying to get that crap changed. One thing that's different between when the contract was signed and now is that we have 6+ year FO's on property and us FO's are going to start looking out for ourselves since we all have to be gear and flap bitches for so damm long and all the old farts out there flying to 200 to retirement are just so damm happy with it and will never leave.

(show me a QX FO who doesn't agree with me if you don't believe it)

Get out of my left seat!!

Last edited:
Getting jet pay would be nice, but not all of us were lucky enough to be placed in the jet. They would have to get rid of the whole thing that makes it impossible to change planes, so those of us on the 200 don't get stuck with 200 pay for 6 years.

Yank McCobb said:
Too bad you feel the need to defend such a POS contract.

Nah, what's really too bad is that you've got nothing better to do with your time than bitch about stuff that doesn't affect you at all. Thank God for the Internet, huh? What did bitter, impotent little men do with all of their pent-up rage before they had the opportunity to vent it anonymously from the comfort of their own homes?

Latest resources

Back