• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

horizon pilots jumpseat

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
yeah, them too. but not Mx on a deadhead.

Heck, I took the jumpseat on deadheads before too. But it was only to avoid denying a revenue boarding and AFTER confirming nobody else was in line for it. It isn't hard guys. How about a little support for one of the few "perks" left...

yeah, them too. but not Mx on a deadhead.

Heck, I took the jumpseat on deadheads before too. But it was only to avoid denying a revenue boarding and AFTER confirming nobody else was in line for it. It isn't hard guys. How about a little support for one of the few "perks" left...

...and how is your example different from the one in question? Because it was a mech and not a pilot?

The jumpseat is there for the FAA and Pilots. If neither of those two want it then let it go to the other groups with PIC approval.

You sir, have THAT wrong. The jumpseat is for anyone "qualified" to sit there (providing they are CASS approved). I can't tell you how many times I need to explain that dispatchers are "airmen" and are "jumpseat qualified". They always think I want the FA jumpseat...for which I am NOT qualified. :angryfire

You sir, have THAT wrong. The jumpseat is for anyone "qualified" to sit there (providing they are CASS approved). I can't tell you how many times I need to explain that dispatchers are "airmen" and are "jumpseat qualified". They always think I want the FA jumpseat...for which I am NOT qualified. :angryfire

You aren't 'qualified' for the JS either darling. You're allowed to sit there. Big difference. I don't care what kind of certificate you have in your purse, if you can't fly it you aren't an 'airman'.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back