Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
igneousy2 said:
Once again...

This is for an upcoming negotiation...I have your contract but I am more interested in how these numbers work out in real life.

Thanks

Who's upcoming negotiation, if I may ask? And how do you plan to use our bid packet in your negotiation?

The trips are not too bad.(compared to the Q200). Those guys work hard. We have bids that are better than the others. I work 4 on 3 off. Most trips are 4 day, but there are 3 and 2 day trips as well. The 4 day trips we do are usually 3 day trips crammed into 4 days of flying (read inefficient). Today for example...1 leg smf-boi. It's a good place to work if you don't plan on upgrading for 8 million years. Good luck

some_dude said:
No, it's just that if I were to decide to suffer the low pay and long upgrade time at Horizon, the least I would want is to have a reasonable number of nights at home.

Everything is a tradeoff.

Whatever dude. Stay away from a west coat regional if you want to progress in this career.

A midwest or east coast regional will hook you up with your goals quicker.

dispatcher121 said:
That's true. The people who plan the trips and the marketing people can't seem to get their act together and make it efficient.

I've been around over 5 years and no one from my initial ground school class has gone left seat yet......sad strory!

Whats the date of hire for the most junior CA? Used to work there and curious. Thanks.

Us 200 bitches get screwed at this comapny. We're the hardest working, lowest paid pilots at QX. We get the 3 day stretched into 4 days trips, (like the one I'm on right now) 13 days off (that's a hard line too) and AM shows where you pick up the damm A/C from the hangar. I hate that crap. Johnny boy needs to get off his a$$ and build better trips of he'll have crews knocking on his door and calling him at o' dark 30 just to fukk with him so he can see what it's like to get up at 3:30 am for that 4:30 show. I've been tempted more than once.

Hardknock said:
Us 200 bitches get screwed at this comapny. We're the hardest working, lowest paid pilots at QX. We get the 3 day stretched into 4 days trips, (like the one I'm on right now) 13 days off (that's a hard line too) and AM shows where you pick up the damm A/C from the hangar. I hate that crap.
Sounds like an Island Air AM schedule. (minus the overnights, of course.)

Latest resources

Back