Horizon CRJ 700's

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

soardtk

Is Horizon still selling their 700's? If yes, does anyone have any info about how many are available, etc?

Thanks

yeah, whoever knows. It's Funny how this works. Last they reported was they were going to holdon the all but 3. With the new Q400 coming online they are going to use 2 more of the Jets as spares. They are reducing 5 CRj capt to Q400 Capt and 2 RJ FO to the Q. They are talking about further reductions in Novemeber.

yeah, whoever knows. It's Funny how this works. Last they reported was they were going to holdon the all but 3. With the new Q400 coming online they are going to use 2 more of the Jets as spares. They are reducing 5 CRj capt to Q400 Capt and 2 RJ FO to the Q. They are talking about further reductions in Novemeber.

I guess they found uses for 3rjs they were planning to remove from the fleet and no longer need to do the Nov. furloughs. So it looks like staffing will remain idle for now.

Doesn't Horizon have 2 700's coming back from a lease from some airline in Africa? Heard back on property in December. They will skink, but is the company going to fly them or park them?

Yes, they are on only a two year lease. I thnk it was 602QX and another. I forgetwhen they went away but they are a two year lease.

So they are going to use jets as spares for props? What is this world coming to??

Just ask ACL65...

That jackass is all over every forum with the "inside scoop" and "word-around-town" about every other airline.... Why not Horizon?

Latest resources

Back