• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Horizon announces intention to fly from Everett's Paine Field

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Right... This is how it will go. A 400 will break and an RJ will be step in. Then the following bid it wll be being flown with RJ. The trips will then be:

PDX-SEA
SEA-PDX
PDX-PAE
PAE-PDX
PDX-SEA
SEA-PDX

And what does the winner get? 4.7 hours of credit for six legs.

The first batch of furloughs are gone on Nov 10. They are asking for premium trips to cover the RJ flying right now.

I'm annoyed by the ignorance of your post.

Welcome to regional airline flying you dork. Try doing 8 legs a day in a turboprop bouncing around in the cloud tops at 25,000 feet in the dead of winter.

Furthermore, I've ridden in the barbiejet jumpseat. The noise in that thing is non-existent. A long day in an RJ would be WAY less fatiguing than in a 200/400.

Quit your whining jet FO.

Last edited:
If you own a house in Mukilteo it's time to sell. Airlines have been trying to come into Paine Field for years and now it's only a matter of time. Unfortunatly house values are already down some 70000 there.

Yes, but airline type airplanes have been flying to and from PAE for years and nobody cared. Add about 20 operations a week and it's time to sell? I don't think so.

and its gonna be alot more than that once Boeing gets the 787 program going finally. We are operating the LCF for them, 3 airplanes already with #4 coming soon...

Sorry about the delay to the post, I don't get on the forum often. I must have used the wrong context in my earlier post. I did not mean any supiriority about being in the jet and doing those legs. What I was trying to get at was that the company will use the RJ on more inefficient routes and step it up for even more future failure. Furthermore, I respect the 200 and 400 pilots and know that they put in long, hard days. I did ask for the 400 when I was offered the job but they assigned me the RJ. At my job before QX I was in a turboprop doing those types of schedules. The schedules suck and mgmt at QX just makes it worse with all of the doom and gloom.

Latest resources

Back