Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

dav8or

DV8N4WX
I saw it today. Taxied in front of a Citation. Looked about half the size. I called ground and they confirmed it was a Honda Jet. Cool paint job too.

Looks kinda like a Premier, except for the wing-mounted engines. Honda turbofans???? That should be interesting!

Dash8 said:
wonder how long before the riceboys start putting spoilers and stickers and ground effects on em, oh and big boomin systems
Don't forget about those whistling exhaust pipes. Woo-wooooo!

(Remember those?)

Dash8 said:
wonder how long before the riceboys start putting spoilers and stickers and ground effects on em, oh and big boomin systems

OMG, dude, thanks for the site! That was the funniest shiznit I've seen in ages!

Quotes from site...

"I put Chinese letters on my car. I don't know what they mean but they make you faster. "Powered by Honda" makes you faster too. "

"Someone told me that a Civic DX is slow so I took my Civic DX sticker off and wrote VTEC there. VTEC's are fast. Now my car is fast too. That day somoene told me to fix my alignment. I wonder what that is... That must mean my rims are good. "

"This is my car on the freeway. It bounces a lot and sometimes I hit my head... But that's the price you gotta pay if you want to go fast, 'cuz cutting springs makes you faster. "

Oh, sorry for veering off-topic. :rolleyes:

Wow

Ok Riceboys is the funniest thing I have seen in along time. They forgot to mention the 2000 dollar stero in the 300 dollar car that vibrates real loud.

I wonder if the wing mounted engines vs. the fuselage mounted engines are to help increase the airplanes max zero fuel weight. It would transfer much of the weight of the airplane to the wings instead of so much in the fuselage, the limiting factor for the max zero fuel weight.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back