HOLY CRAP KC-135 fly by vid

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
And took three others with him...

That's the worst part. The Bomb Wing DO's family was present to watch his fini-flight and got to witness his death.

Sad and totally unnecessary.

I bet you step out of the shower to take a piss don't you?

Wow. What are you suggesting here? That anybody who calls a totally blatant piece of profoundly crappy airmanship what it is, somehow is a timid, overly-cautious person, worthy of ridicule?

Did you watch the same video I did?

What part of it do you find remotely sane?

Last edited:
I bet you step out of the shower to take a piss don't you?

Actually, I piss on my feet. It helps kill the athletes foot. Dude, that plane has more altitude sitting with the gear down on the ramp. Pause the video when the A/C is right in the middle and take a look at the tree/bush that lines up with the SHADOW of the A/C. That tree was just a few feet from the outboard engine. BUUTTTTTTTT, to each his own........ use your own judgement, as you will only clean out the gene pool with impressive maneuvers like the above mentioned.

Actually, I piss on my feet. It helps kill the athletes foot. Dude, that plane has more altitude sitting with the gear down on the ramp. Pause the video when the A/C is right in the middle and take a look at the tree/bush that lines up with the SHADOW of the A/C. That tree was just a few feet from the outboard engine. BUUTTTTTTTT, to each his own........ use your own judgement, as you will only clean out the gene pool with impressive maneuvers like the above mentioned.

Relax francis. I would never attempt a maneuver like the one in the video. I am pretty sure though that the crew had a pretty good idea of what they were doing DUDE. There may be better and more skilled pilots in the world besides you and me.

Relax francis. I would never attempt a maneuver like the one in the video. I am pretty sure though that the crew had a pretty good idea of what they were doing DUDE. There may be better and more skilled pilots in the world besides you and me.

Just like Bud Holland knew what he was doing, right?
(with all due respect to the departed)

As long as there are pilots, there will be low level, as long as there is low level, there will be lower level. It was either Hub Zemke or Francis Gabreski that killed a German soldier with the blade of his prop as the dude was running down a road. .

Latest resources

Back