Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Re: Re: Here's another view

devil505 said:
... , I didn't see anyone with a 707 type rating chime in on the subject, I sometimes need more convinceing then the average person because you can't easily put one by me.
OK, if that's all you need...

I've got a 707 Type rating, and I say it's real.

Satisfied? :)

Hi!

There was a big article in Professional Pilot back in the '80s about the Nautilus guy and his wife.

He had 2 707s, plus some other aircraft and helo(s) at his FL complex. He flew them to Africa and brought back animals for his animal preserve, among other things.

One of his employees introduced him to her daughter. When they were married, he was about 74, and she was 16, I believe. I think they were going out (with mom's approval) for about 3 years before they were married. I think she was about 25 when he died (I'm 99% sure they were not divorced). She got a 707 type rating.

She was HOT, and he was in awesome shape also. I hope he died going at it with her. That's the way I want to go.

Cliff
DTW

PS-I believe there was a large thread on this previously, maybe with the old software format, so it may not be accessible anymore.

Why don't you just ask John if the picture is real. I believe he frequents this board like the rest of us. It is sure a nice 707. I have seen it in Maui last year and Vegas on several occasions..

wildbill said:
Why don't you just ask John if the picture is real. I believe he frequents this board like the rest of us. It is sure a nice 707. I have seen it in Maui last year and Vegas on several occasions..

What would be John Travolta's username on this board.

Hi Alex, I did see him while he was signing autographs but we didn't get a chance to stop. Jerry Perrazio, Allen Kash, and myself drove by the area where he was but the line to talk too him went on forever. I'm not sure if he knew he was less then a mile away from a reliever airport. We were going to stop and extend an invitation to visit MTN, but he was just too busy would have been cool though.

Latest resources

Back