• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Holy Crap! Honey, I'm home!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It's all real. I've been there dropping him off. It's a really nice pad. He's a decent guy, for a sci fi...

Re: Re: Here's another view

devil505 said:
This shot shows a GPU on the right side of the 707. For Kerosenesniffer, I didn't see anyone with a 707 type rating chime in on the subject, I sometimes need more convinceing then the average person because you can't easily put one by me.

Alright then Mr. 505, You are correct about nobody with a 707 type. I have time in a 727 and hold a 737 type but you are correct, it is not a 707 type so you got me there. The nose wheel steering on all three are almost identical so I guess I will use an educated guess that it would be no problem to get the airplane out. As to what having a 707 type would have to do with pushing an aircraft back is beyond me.......Sure am glad all my tug drivers hold the appropriate type for the airplane they are pushing, wouldn't want an incident with a non qualified tug driver!!!

There are you happy now! I sure hope you were the weapons officer on that A-6, I would hate to think that the average Navy pilot is as hard headed as you are. I bet you didn't even need a helmet in that thing did you?

;)

Kingairrick said:
It's all real. I've been there dropping him off. It's a really nice pad. He's a decent guy, for a sci fi...

Yea he seems pretty nice, He was in full uniform when I met him....a little strange to play pilot complete with the hat on your own bird, but to each his own. I guess if I had that much loot I would be strange too!:D (or more strange than I am now!)

It's like F Ross Johnson said....you got Money, Fu%k You Money, and Fu%k everybody money!!!!! Boy, that last one must be nice:cool:

Re: Jumbolair

2000flyer said:
Here is a link to Jumbolair. This, I think, was once the home of the founder of Nautalis weight training equipment. If memory serves, he and his wife divorced, she got the estate and is now making it an exclusive airport community.

2000Flyer

Arthur and Terry...Jones(?). I remember flying over this place way back when they flew exotic animals in from Africa on a couple of 707s. I believe Arthur had something like 35-40 years on his wife.
I also remember in front of their complex of a house was a meticulously landscaped area with huge letters T&A emblazened out of hedges and easily seen from the air...my kind of place!

Ah yes, some of that fine Navy officer training coming out again I see.

You must make your former shipmates proud. Seeing as how you are letting a non Navy type get you so ruffled. I thought you boys were supposed to be cool under pressure. What happened to you?

Eagerly awaiting your next witty and entertaining rebuttal!;)

BTW, I personally think that the closest you ever got to an A-6 was to rub your privates against one at an airshow.

Surrendering are you? So soon after laying out that string of colorful obscene remarks? Don't tell me we have exhausted your vocabulary so soon?

Oh well, fun while it lasted.

I used to fly from TPA to JAX quite a bit, and we sometimes got vectored over the private strip where he built that house. There was a 707 parked there all the time at the end of the runway.

Re: Here's another view

devil505 said:
Now if you could just convince me that you are not a sausage smuggling Prick licking bunghole sniffing faggot would make me happy.
I think I will take the high road and leave you to your own demons. You have a nice day now.

Yeah, you're the paradigm of restraint...

:rolleyes:

My wife got a nice ride in his Tuban a few years ago. He wasn't flying it but I guess they put her through the paces, she loved it.

I apologize. I should have added a disclaimer to note that the first sentence I quoted was written a whole 56 minutes before the second one, in consecutive posts, on the same thread.

You're right. That makes a whole world of difference.

Latest resources

Back