Hiring Forcasts at NJA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

d91papa

It's probably been discussed in another thread....
I've heard 5000 pilots, I've heard no more than 3000 ....so any good rumors?
The Hawker 4000, the Excel, Sovereign, and G200 aircraft are being delivered so it looks like the fleet is still expanding...

Don't forget the 18 Hawker 900's starting in '07.

I'm a NJA hopeful, whats with the 5,000 number? Seems like an awful hard number in a very fluid buisness.

I'm a NJA hopeful, whats with the 5,000 number? Seems like an awful hard number in a very fluid buisness.[/QUOTE

I don't even know how that number got going. 3000 by the end of 2007 is a solid number. By 2010 I could see NJA closer to 4000. Business is strong right now but the company wants to control the brand.

I'm a NJA hopeful, whats with the 5,000 number? Seems like an awful hard number in a very fluid buisness.[/QUOTE

3000 by the end of 2007 is a solid number. By 2010 I could see NJA closer to 4000. Business is strong right now but the company wants to control the brand.
How is 3,000 a solid number? Says Santulli? Remember, there will be many Ultras getting up on 8-10 years of age as well as a few CXs that will be leaving the program-otherwise, welcome to FLOPs and their 15 year old aircraft. Unlike an airline, many aircraft and resulting owners have to leave when their airplanes leave. "Business controlling the brand" is a euphamism for slowing growth. If they really wanted to control the growth and operational problems associated with fractional growth, they would cut off the 25-hour MarquisJet program in an instant. Instead, the MarquisJet program is growing faster than they ever have.

Last edited:
If they hire 350 next year, we'll be right around 3000 pilots. 11/14 company seniority list shows 2601 pilots.

All of you guys who post on this forum are half the reason I want to leave the regionals. If I asked a similar type question on the regional board the first response would be some imature remark about underbidding everyone or SJS.

Latest resources

Back