Hiring at Omni Air?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

BLing

I was just curious as to the hiring situation at Omni? I see they are posting FO positions on their website, but its been up since last June. Does anybody know of any upcomming class dates and how long it takes to hear back once the resume gets fired off?

Also, from what I understand, there is A LOT of attrition there. I guess that kind of life isnt for everybody. Other than high attrition rates, would it be a fairly stable place to hang out for a while? Any future growth?

Yes, there are other things going on at Omni.

The Teamsters were voted in, much to the disappointment of management. Omni lost half their 757s in December (leases expired), that leaves a "fleet" of two. (The DC-10 side is still in tact). Omni isn't known for their marketing prowess, so as the war winds down, not sure how successful they will be at finding new customers.

People are leaving because new opportunities are available that weren't there the past 4-5 years. Omni isn't a bad place to be; upgrades can be fast, international flight experience, great group of pilots. Just depends what you are looking for.

Latest resources

Back