Hired at NetJets!!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Vrefus

Just got the call today and start indoc Monday. Thrilled to come aboard a top notch company. They're bringing me in as a Captain on the Ultra. Really looking forward to getting it going being that being on furlough stinks.. Good luck to everyone!!!

Glad to hear you got hired!! As a cpt too......good luck to you. You will love it here.

1900cpt

Congrads!
I got the call yesterday and start class a week from Monday! Capt in the Ultra also. I can't wait.

congrats guys

Good going guys!!!! Fozzy, you start on the 12th in indoc or systems? I start indoc on the 12th so I guess I'll cya there. How old r u by the way?:D Just curious.. Congrats on the captain slots... Hope you guys are as excited as me to get the opportunity to come on board...

Vrefus,
First of all welcome aboard you will absolutely love working for this company. I was just wondering how they went about hiring you into the left seat of the ultra. I know you can hold captain on the ultra your first day on property but I thought that you had to actually bid it to get it. I was just wondering how they worked it all out. Did they even offer any other seats/positions or did they just say that your being hired as an Ultra captain. Just curious. Congrats and welcome to the family.

I got the call as well today! Hired in as Captain in the Ultra. Indoc. Monday. They didn't offer the right seat as an option. A buddy of mine told me that according to the contract I had to bid the left seat. He said if I wanted to sit right seat that I should be able to request it. I have absolutely no complaints about sitting left seat!!
They said that I was approved for the VII or the Hawker (my first choices) but that the Ultra was the only thing they had slots available the rest of this year.
If everyone is as upbeat and easy to work with as Derinda is in Pilot Recruitment than I can't wait to get started!

See you guys on the road!!

NJA New-hire Capt.'s,

First, welcome to the NJA family :)

Just curious: Are you having to pay for your way to CMH, hotel, etc....for indoc or is the company footing the bill since they hired you as a Capt?

Best of luck in training- Study those SOP's and I'll see you on the line

Good Morning Everyone,

First of all, everything Proav mentioned earlier, ditto for me. They said I was recommended for the Hawker 800XP but there were no seats available and all they had was Ultra Captain. So, of course I jumped all over that. I start indoc Monday in CMH on my nickel. Then I come home for two weeks and then back to CMH for school/sim on NetJets. So, this weekend, I'm gonna drive to CMH, don't need to be there w/o wheels or a rental car bill.

Take care everyone.

Latest resources

Back