• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Hip Hop Flight Attendant

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
wow - making a rap song out of a required FAA pax briefing. Bet the lawyers/media would have a field day in court if that flight had an accident where someone was injured in the evacuation as a result of not understanding his "rap" briefing.

Wonder what the FAA or check airman would say next time they show up for a line check and one of us pilots made a "rap song" out of the jumpseat brief or before start checklist?

I'll bet your a 1%er.

The explanations here justifying the circus act are hilarious. There's no room for that crap on an airplane- you want that stuff go to a tallent show. However, if you want a safety minded airplane, do your job.........the right way.

Maybe the rap routine doesn't appeal to all walks of life, but some humor is merited as most pax don't like to fly and a cute SWA routine can put some pax at ease.

I agree that all facets of aviation should be handled with a seriousness, but c'mon. A little entertainment never hurt anyone. Plus, as I mentioned it makes for a more content employee. When given some degree of latitude (autonomy) in executing your job or duties within limits, it makes it much easier and pleasant.

The explanations here justifying the circus act are hilarious. There's no room for that crap on an airplane- you want that stuff go to a tallent show. However, if you want a safety minded airplane, do your job.........the right way.

ease up....

Next thing Homeboy will be grabbing his ying yang with the free hand and demonstrating the "Get Low" approach fo the brothers. Maybe selling Crack while shouting crap about banging the Ho's and busting Caps in Whitey will become the norm in the new "Changed" Bus rides of the airways. Wonder if there was a Major Chimpout when Homeboy concluded his American Idol performance?

Next thing Homeboy will be grabbing his ying yang with the free hand and demonstrating the "Get Low" approach fo the brothers. Maybe selling Crack while shouting crap about banging the Ho's and busting Caps in Whitey will become the norm in the new "Changed" Bus rides of the airways. Wonder if there was a Major Chimpout when Homeboy concluded his American Idol performance?

Let me guess... You're an angry White guy whose teenage daughter dates a minority. :smash:

Umm...he clearly states in his "Welcome Aboard Message", that there will soon be a briefing on the safety belts, O2 use, etc...

This wasn't the FAA required briefing.

It was just a clever way to get everyone's attention. And it has worked. It even got yours and you weren't even on the flight. (Even if you didn't like it.) That in and of itself means that it was effective.

Kind of like when I was on a Delta 767 and the Lead FA made the PA (plus you need to picture the big queen of a FA he was...and I mean that in an endearing way), 'honey, like the song says, there maybe 50 ways to leave your lover, but there's only 8 ways to leave this 767. So if you want to find out where they are, you better pay attention to me...' Company script? I think not. Get everyone's attention...you bet.

You guys on here need to loosen your strings.

Some of y'all are wound just a little too tight!

:)

Latest resources

Back