• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Hip Hop Flight Attendant

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Let me guess... You're an angry White guy whose teenage daughter dates a minority.

Nope- Just a poor tax paying fool who has had to shoot a gangbanger who made the mistake of trying to rob me. He and his crew were spouting the same dribble before one decided to rob me. They ran like Apes when one developed a leak of important fluids. He is was screwed into the ground a few days later with the fambly chimping out for the poor "good boy" with 8 assualt charges 2 of which were 70+ year old women, and 2 years in jail @ 20 YOA until his demise.

Let me guess... You're an angry White guy whose teenage daughter dates a minority.

Nope- Just a poor tax paying fool who has had to shoot a gangbanger who made the mistake of trying to rob me. He and his crew were spouting the same dribble before one decided to rob me. They ran like Apes when one developed a leak of important fluids. He is was screwed into the ground a few days later with the fambly chimping out for the poor "good boy" with 8 assualt charges 2 of which were 70+ year old women, and 2 years in jail @ 20 YOA until his demise.

Wow. Racism is alive and well on fltinfo. You sir are ignorant. Your hateful words show what an ignorant coward you are hiding behind an anonymus screen name.
I have flown with David and he is an outstanding FA. I believe in Freedom of Speech but you should stick with your KKK white trash redneck websites.

Latest resources

Back