• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Hip Hop Flight Attendant

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I thought it to be humorous. The guy clearly enjoys his job. A modicum of autonomy in any occupation makes for a more productive and plesant worker.

wow - making a rap song out of a required FAA pax briefing. Bet the lawyers/media would have a field day in court if that flight had an accident where someone was injured in the evacuation as a result of not understanding his "rap" briefing.

Wonder what the FAA or check airman would say next time they show up for a line check and one of us pilots made a "rap song" out of the jumpseat brief or before start checklist?

Last edited:
wow - making a rap song out of a required FAA pax briefing. Bet the lawyers/media would have a field day in court if that flight had an accident where someone was injured in the evacuation as a result of not understanding his "rap" briefing.

Wonder what the FAA or check airman would say next time they show up for a line check and one of us pilots made a "rap song" out of the jumpseat brief or before start checklist?

Good point, but at least SWA has fun at work.

This sounded like a clever welcome aboard announcement to me! The FAA requirements for things such as fastening seatbelts, donning oxygen mask, and flotation devices were not included. My guess is "that" part of the announcement was not worth filming....i.e. in a manner that makes all lawyers, check airmen, and FAA types happy!

Mr. I hate SWA,

This guy gives your traditional boring announcement AFTER doing his thing. Don't worry.

Part of the reason I love riding on SWA. The crew always seems to be very happy with their jobs. Much better than listening to some FA bickering about their job or company in general. I got a laugh out of the video.

The most important thing I noticed was that everyone paid attention during his briefing. Next time you dead head or commute watch the pax during the FA brief, most don't even look up.

Latest resources

Back