• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Hilarious thread...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
-- If you hear the Backstreet Boys, Michael Bolton or Yanni on the radio, cower in the corner or run like hell.

Unbelieveably Hilarious!

"While on fire is not an appropriate time to show-off your "running man" dance moves. "

And then they had to bring in ALL YOUR BASE BELONG TO US!!!

Thanks!

:D

Nik78 said:
Unbelieveably Hilarious!

"While on fire is not an appropriate time to show-off your "running man" dance moves. "

And then they had to bring in ALL YOUR BASE BELONG TO US!!!

Thanks!

:D

all your base??? what page was that on???

now if they brought the domo-kun in on it, then i'd know they're really into the whole meme thing

Last edited:
stolen avatar?

SkyKing, no offense buddy, but you stole my avatar! I was looking for a Carl avatar for quite some time and finally found one, and you had to go do this to me!
If you've had him up for a awhile, I apologize and will have to find something better, but if not, it's on now!

I'm sure Dash8 will agree with me!

Come on Dash8, give me some backup here!

boys boys boys....

skykings had his av for awhile now, not quite as long as you 91 but by my noticing, only a few days difference :D

if there was room for 2 guys to have the exact same swingin tittied anime girl as their av, you both can get by with having carl as your avs (particularly when they're two entirely different pics)

hey 91, someone thought i was you on the radio in lga the other day

'hey dg'
"i'm not the big D'
'big O?'
"yup, thats right baby!"

Re: stolen avatar?

91 said:
SkyKing, no offense buddy, but you stole my avatar! I was looking for a Carl avatar for quite some time and finally found one, and you had to go do this to me!
If you've had him up for a awhile, I apologize and will have to find something better, but if not, it's on now!

I'm sure Dash8 will agree with me!

Come on Dash8, give me some backup here!

So what you're saying is that there isn't room for 2 freakin' ladies men on this board? Is that what you're telling me? Well then.... It can be changed. And you can stay out of my pool and don't touch my car....:) :D :) :D

SK:cool:

Latest resources

Back