Hilarious thread...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
my kind of people...

Alright skyking, your response indicates that you're my kind of people, and you've passed the ATHF test! I think we can both live on this board with Carl avatars. Just keep your freaky food-monster neighbors off my lawn!

Dash8, wasn't me, I haven't been to Queens in about two weeks, been out PIT way fighting the thunderstorms. Besides, I've been sick with a bad cold, so you probably wouldn't recognize my voice on the radio anyway. For the last few days I've been sounding like death warmed up in the microwave.

Re: my kind of people...

nooo, dude, i said someone thought i was you
who ever it was is in the single quote ' '
what i said was in the double quots " "

91 said:
Alright skyking, your response indicates that you're my kind of people, and you've passed the ATHF test! I think we can both live on this board with Carl avatars. Just keep your freaky food-monster neighbors off my lawn!

Dash8, wasn't me, I haven't been to Queens in about two weeks, been out PIT way fighting the thunderstorms. Besides, I've been sick with a bad cold, so you probably wouldn't recognize my voice on the radio anyway. For the last few days I've been sounding like death warmed up in the microwave.

oh okay...

Didn't getcha there. I got it now. Any idea who it might have been? I'm thinking it was either GD or DD. They seem likely to do that kinda thing.

Re: oh okay...

dunno man, when i asked who it was, the reply was unintelligible, then we started to push and got busy, so never got to clarify
thought maybe it was learlove but saw him later and he said it wasn't him

91 said:
Didn't getcha there. I got it now. Any idea who it might have been? I'm thinking it was either GD or DD. They seem likely to do that kinda thing.

Latest resources

Back