• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Hilarious!! Gotta listen to this

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Does anybody even look at the forums anymore? This is about the 10th or so time this has been posted.:rolleyes:

Sheesh

SCT said:
That is to funny!

I'm constantly amazed at the high school grads who don't know the difference between to, too, two, there, their, they're, hear, here, cant, can't, wont, won't, dont, don't...anyway most of you get the idea. Hey SCT, wear peepol cee yu rite licke that their, thay thinck your a more on.

I don't know if people are lazy or don't proof read or just don't know, but the to/too thing is pretty common.

By the way, has anyone caught the new Bud Light commercial yet? Too funny!:rolleyes:

Last edited:
ERfly said:
Does anybody even look at the forums anymore? This is about the 10th or so time this has been posted.:rolleyes:

Why ? Are you keeping track ? Good thing we have you looking out for us and keeping us all straight...:rolleyes:

I'm constantly amazed at the high school grads who don't know the difference between to, too, two, there, their, they're, hear, here, cant, can't, wont, won't, dont, don't...anyway most of you get the idea. Hey SCT, wear peepol cee yu rite licke that their, thay thinck your a more on.

You shure you don't beelong on the einglish teecher web page

Latest resources

Back