Hilarious!! Gotta listen to this

ERfly

Total Time
Does anybody even look at the forums anymore? This is about the 10th or so time this has been posted.:rolleyes:

Wingsweep

Total Time
Sheesh

SCT said:
That is to funny!
I'm constantly amazed at the high school grads who don't know the difference between to, too, two, there, their, they're, hear, here, cant, can't, wont, won't, dont, don't...anyway most of you get the idea. Hey SCT, wear peepol cee yu rite licke that their, thay thinck your a more on.

4fanman

Total Time
n/a
I don't know if people are lazy or don't proof read or just don't know, but the to/too thing is pretty common.

By the way, has anyone caught the new Bud Light commercial yet? Too funny!:rolleyes:

Last edited:

h25b

Left for ProPilotWorld
Total Time
ERfly said:
Does anybody even look at the forums anymore? This is about the 10th or so time this has been posted.:rolleyes:
Why ? Are you keeping track ? Good thing we have you looking out for us and keeping us all straight...:rolleyes:

Capn Mike

Total Time
8000+
ERfly said:
It has been posted again. Go get them tiger.

SWPA Pilot

Total Time
enough
I'm constantly amazed at the high school grads who don't know the difference between to, too, two, there, their, they're, hear, here, cant, can't, wont, won't, dont, don't...anyway most of you get the idea. Hey SCT, wear peepol cee yu rite licke that their, thay thinck your a more on.
You shure you don't beelong on the einglish teecher web page

jetalc

Button Pusher
Total Time
15000+
OMG - that is two funny. Their squirming now. Dont you agree?

Bob Loblaw

Unimpressed User
Total Time
h25b said:
Good thing we have you looking out for us and keeping us all straight...:rolleyes:
I don't know about you, but this is what keeps me straight.

Last edited:

LAXSaabdude

Total Time
15K +
Wingsweep said:
I'm constantly amazed at the high school grads who don't know the difference between to, too, two, there, their, they're, hear, here, cant, can't, wont, won't, dont, don't...
How could you forget the ever-so-popular lose/loose?!

LAXSaabdude.

MED

Royer!
Total Time
Wingsweep said:
Don't you have anything else to do than to correct people about their English grammar and spelling? Get a life.