• Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
follow up

atpcliff said:
Hi!

Pay, QOL, etc:
Starting pay is a base of $33K, and you will make more than that. Most of our Falcon trips we don't load the freight, and if we do, we get paid for it. We only load the freight for free if it's something easy, like a couple of 30 lb. boxes.

quote]

2 followup questions:

Wow! you usually don't load freight? What do they pay if you do have to load big freight?

Is the pay based on the 28 day bid period or a month? Because it could be a chunk of cash difference. IE: 55x51=2805x12 months = $33660 or 55x51=2805x13 28day bid periods in a year = $36465? Just curious, wasn't sure if everything was off of the 28 day cycle or if 28 days was used for the bids an the pay was monthly. Thanks leartwenty4

pay is monthly, bid period are four weeks starting on a Wed and ending on a Tues

Hi!

As I said, we usually don't load freight. If we do, we get $75 ea. or $150? if only one guy loads-that usually doesn't happen either. When I first got here 3 years ago, we ALWAYS loaded and unloaded and never got pay. It is a lot different now.

CLiff
YIP

Hi!

We have new hires in now. There is a pool, and they are anticipating more new hires after xmas. I'm not sure if they are still interviewing for the pool or not.

cliff
YIP

Latest resources

Back