hey westies, thanks for the mail....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

LearLove

Sending out a little mailer? Trying to get the senior (top 500 east) to f' over the rest of the east list are we? How much is this cardboard foldout costing you? Just think I almost tossed it as it was stuck between an Onorato and Sestak political junk mail flyer - almost missed a good laugh.

Anyway, I'm making killer spicy tacos tonight so the extra tp will come handy later. Would you like me to send it back when I'm done? O that's right, you guys already tried that stunt.

Last edited:
You have the support of all pilots- senior and junior. The AOL west babies don't get it! Stay strong, support your union and stand behind Mike Cleary. When we get date of hire you will never have to be worried again about furlough!

Here's a History Lesson

Sending out a little mailer? Trying to get the senior (top 500 east) to f' over the rest of the east list are we? How much is this cardboard foldout costing you? Just think I almost tossed it as it was stuck between an Onorato and Sestak political junk mail flyer - almost missed a good laugh.

Anyway, I'm making killer spicy tacos tonight so the extra tp will come handy later. Would you like me to send it back when I'm done? O that's right, you guys already tried that stunt.

Says the man who was gunning for AWA in 2004. Since you received an AWA application and were fretting over the best way to fill it out, I'm thinking the chances are high that you interviewed. Back then, almost everyone who returned an application was invited to interview.

So, how did it go?

If you need a refresher -----> http://forums.flightinfo.com/showthread.php?t=33920

Says the man who was gunning for AWA in 2004. Since you received an AWA application and were fretting over the best way to fill it out, I'm thinking the chances are high that you interviewed. Back then, almost everyone who returned an application was invited to interview.

So, how did it go?

If you need a refresher -----> http://forums.flightinfo.com/showthread.php?t=33920

Wow! May we assume that "we" are a third-lister?? Or are "we" living at home and sorting through dad's mail? Rookie, nice find!!!

So, how did it go?

Well AWA was about the only game intown (plus maybe JB and SWA) back in 2003/2004.

I never got to interview, the person that checked on my app in the Fall (or abouts) of 2004 said I was in the short stack on Tracey's desk but then Jan of 2005 came first and I guess you know the rest.

Latest resources

Back