Hey Mesaba drivers!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Congrats Sonic.......

The people here really are awesome.... BUT tear off that rear view mirror and never look back!!! Good luck at willie!!!

Pt,
I agree whole heartedly with you!! It just does not seem right for him (Foley) to take such a huge raise when things are that bad.:confused:

anybody know a mesaba pilot by the name of Lonnie Crabtree? The Cincinnati police are looking for him. According to the local news, he quit his job, left his family, and is on the run.

Gosh, I'm flying with Northwest Airlink Sept. 17 on a Saab 340. How does this affect passenger safety with all these furloughs? It's gotta be low moral within the Mesaba pilot family right now. What does it mean when a Captain gets "displaced" to First Officer? Does that cause problems in the cockpit?

I have to admit that I'm already afraid to fly.....this makes me nervous. Most passengers can really give a s---, but I care about the welfare and the happiness of the PILOT that's has to get my butt from point A to point B. Don't take this as put down on professionalism as far as doing your job. I have read on how regional pilots work their butt off for small pay (and are REALLY EQUAL to "major" pilots in my book), but this has to be distracting and discouraging.

Airbus300...Your kidding...right????

I flew with Lonnie Crabtree on the Dash-8 while working at Mesaba. Seemed like a good guy, kind of quiet and very opinionated.......I got along with him, though.

According to the local news, he got caught up in an under-cover sting operation. He solicited sex from a 15 year old over the internet, which turned out to be an under-cover female police officer. They had his picture on television...kind of bigger guy with a mustache, if I remember correctly. They catch about 20 guys a month in this sting operatiion from all over the United States....they all travel to Ohio looking for this 15 year old girl....

No kidding.......wow, it's definitely a strange world. That sounds like him, short stocky guy with a mustache. I haven't him since I left Mesaba in 2000.....I believe he was an RJ-85 captain.

Latest resources

Back