hey FO boys and some non united gals

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

rufus

Please post a web site where net jets people can look at your payscale and ty to make it better for all of us. I only rip on you you guys at FO cause it is fun. Help me in my research!!!!

Oh, NOW you want to be freinds with Opts

It won't matter.....Comair has an injunction to force you back to work. And don't think that you're gonna be a CRJ CA again.....they brought back a Brasilia just for you. Hope you were'nt too comfy in that Falcon!
Looks like Gump's gonna slide into your seat. We'll put the crashpad key under the welcome mat for you.

dude, check out www.fracstats.com

The guy that put that site together is part of the MEC.
Not only does he have all the pay info for all the fracs but a ton of
contracts from various airlines.

Next time your in CMH go to a union meeting.

Look at this crap I get posted. It still did not answer my question. Frax stats is out of business for the time being. Hey acaterry tell gump that he owes me a good case of beer for all my help I gave him.

Hey Terry,

You flying with NetJets yet? If so, what airplane? What was your hire date? What are the pros and cons vs. ACA?

A Case???!!!

rufus said:
Look at this crap I get posted. It still did not answer my question. Frax stats is out of business for the time being. Hey acaterry tell gump that he owes me a good case of beer for all my help I gave him.

Hey Rufeeeee,

I f you had got me hired into the DA 2000 then I would owe you a case, but since I am an Ultra puke, how about splittin a 12 ounce with me.......hahaha

I am glad to be here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Best flyin job I have ever had!!!!!

Hey Terry, we have got to get together with rufus and talk some junk!!!!!!!

gump:D

Bebop,
I'm not there yet...but working hard at it! When/if they give me a job I'll be glad to tell you the comparison. From what I hear from other people there who used to be airline pilots----there is no comparison.

Gump,
We definitely must!

Latest resources

Back