• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Hey delta guys

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That crybaby 2000 hire F/O, Tim Caplinger, who just happens to be my best friend, is at least trying to do something about the cancer on the industry and Delta itself that is ALPA and their policy of playing on both sides. He doesn't think he got screwed, he knows he got screwed, and the rest of you too when ALPA started representing the regional airlines that are taking away your flying. It's not about any personal agenda, it's about making Delta a better place to work and Delta pilots looking after Delta pilots, not subsidizing regionals. If you knew the guy, you would know he is a selfless, motivated hard worker trying to improve his and your career. But since you don't know him, you badmouth him on an anonymous board. Further proof that you're an ***********************************.

PW

Isn't Tim Caplinger the guy who spent his energy writing up every little thing on every airplane he flew right down to "paint chipped off of the control yoke". The worst part is that he would write it up in the logbook without the captain knowing about it.

If that's his method of trying to regain control then he's missing the big picture and doesn't have common sense. Seemed like he was just passive aggressively taking out his anger on management.

Is he responsible for DPA?

He is the listed as the top person on the incorporation documents. They were filed in Tampa FL in September. I do not have the link with me, but you can google them.

yet somehow SW does all this for HALF our dues and they make fine bank.

How about talking about what we pay moak and the gang up there in herndon? It just seems wrong that the secretary at my union makes more than me.

Our former fearless leader R.B. opens a consulting firm to help airlines negotiate against pilots. stepping on throats of regional pilots trying to make a livable wage?
That is brotherhood, but wait.....we are gonna get better rest rules now LOL

IT sickens me to see my $$$ go to marxists like obama and the afl/cio

What has SW contributed to this industry???

Isn't Tim Caplinger the guy who spent his energy writing up every little thing on every airplane he flew right down to "paint chipped off of the control yoke". The worst part is that he would write it up in the logbook without the captain knowing about it.

If that's his method of trying to regain control then he's missing the big picture and doesn't have common sense. Seemed like he was just passive aggressively taking out his anger on management.

Is he responsible for DPA?

Another reason why someone so unstable shouldn't represent me....if he feels so wronged, he needs to find another avenue.

Just sayin'

Latest resources

Back