• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Hey ATI

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
A Former President of ABX 1224 (who probably dosent give a crap about your ATI pilots) and an Ex ALPA and DHL management guy are now going to look after your airlines well being, good luck with that. Sounds like you are getting ready to be set up. Hang on!

Find out a little about who you are talking about before you start saying alot things that are not true. You already sound like a jacka$$ not knowing the true facts just makes you look stupid. The former president of 1224 fought hard and put his heart and soul into the battle. He did a great job and never gave the company an inch and all the pilots at 1224 would say so. Alot of his ground work has yet to be realized all in good time

Any word how bad you guys are gonna get screwed by the closing of "747". I wouldnt be forced into "1224" if I were you.. They will probably want to "merge" and try for your "8" and "76" positions. BEWARE

Flamer.:puke:

What, Me Flame... Never! Just being provocative, and wondering what will happen to a few buddies of mine over at ATI if they get shoved into 1224.

Wondering about the future is one thing. Portending 747s closure, takeover of anyone's flying, and mergers is another.

Being provocative and flaming are pretty much on the same page here.

What, Me Flame... Never! Just being provocative, and wondering what will happen to a few buddies of mine over at ATI if they get shoved into 1224.

This is great news for all members of 747. If anything teamsters is going to bend over backwards to prevent anyone else from leaving this local. If I were at ATI, Kalitta, NAA, ect. I'd be happy about the new leadership and direction of Local 747. I certainly would not be requesting to get rolled into 1224.

This is long over due for this local. I'm glad for you guys they finally got rid of that scheming low life Sowell.

This is great news for all members of 747. If anything teamsters is going to bend over backwards to prevent anyone else from leaving this local. If I were at ATI, Kalitta, NAA, ect. I'd be happy about the new leadership and direction of Local 747. I certainly would not be requesting to get rolled into 1224.

This is long over due for this local. I'm glad for you guys they finally got rid of that scheming low life Sowell.

Believe me the members of 1224 do not want anything to do with ATI either we have enough on our plate!

Believe me the members of 1224 do not want anything to do with ATI either we have enough on our plate!

You might want to think about how that really comes across doggy.

BTW, I'm a member of 1224, and you don't speak for me. Personally, I wish nothing but the best for the good folks at ATI and, for that matter CCI. I would like to see us working with them to harmonize our CBA's so ATSG management can't whipsaw us all.

You might want to think about how that really comes across doggy.

BTW, I'm a member of 1224, and you don't speak for me. Personally, I wish nothing but the best for the good folks at ATI and, for that matter CCI. I would like to see us working with them to harmonize our CBA's so ATSG management can't whipsaw us all.

True Eric, my main point was we are buried at this time. I can not see where 1224 has the time/resources with the current battle we are involved with. I also wish the best for the ATI/CCI folks.Thank you as always for pointing out my bad!

Thanks, Eric, for tempering the "mettle". I bit my tongue for a while after reading nite's comment, and for good reason as it turns out. Also hoping for the best for all of us involved.

Latest resources

Back