• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Hey any Freight Dog out there

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
why don't you ask "the best"? ....ooops he can't respond right now as he is sitting in his little chair facing the corner.

OOTSK,

There is a book I would see in Barnes and Noble sometimes. "How to become a Pro Pilot" or some such thing. In it it describes various ways to acheive your flying goals.

Inside in the Freight Dog section where is a picture of said dog.

Eye Patch, cigarette and all. I wish I could find it again.

NWA Stopover Store

I was at the NWA Stopover Store in DTW(Smith Terminal). They had some "Freight Dog" t-shirts/sweat shirts. I don't know it they had OOTSK though.

This ebay seller specializes in made to order vinal decals. He made me a pair of freight dog decals, has a bull dog with spike collar and wings on each side of dogs head and reads" Freight Dogs" across the top and "Giter Done" along the bottom. He will put any wording or logo you like on it and make it any size you want, just ask. Sorry I don't have a picture of my decals but the bull dog looks identical to the one in this auction:http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/USMC-Devil-Dog-Sticker-6-Cut-Vinyl-Decal_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ50449QQitemZ7960034864

About 2 year ago, I made the "Top 10 Signs You Are A Freight Dog" shirts. Getting ready to make another run of those and some other designs too. I'll try to find a OOTSK logo and go from there. PM me in a couple of weeks and I'll let you know what I came up with.

Latest resources

Back