Hey any Freight Dog out there

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Baby Cakes

A few years back there was a Freight Dog T-shirt sold that had "Fraternal Order of the Sleepless Knights" on it. I've asked everywhere where I can find one of these for my husband, and my search has come up empty. One other line I remember on the shirt or one in the series was "If it'll fly in....it'll fly out."

Help! Are these still out there, or am I going to have to stalk eBay day and night for the next year?

Thanks guys!

No idea where to find one, sorry, but if you happen to find one let us know where you did! Sound like a cool shirt. :) Good luck.

A guy named Mike at Bank Air, from BOS, got a bunch for us about 10 years ago. I don't know where he got them, but they were very cool. My favorite was the "climb, or descend, just get out of my way" .

Ah, the memories...

Try over in the Cargo section of the forums and you might have better luck.

Worse come to worse, go down to a local T-shirt pressing shop and have them make you one.

Yea, a few of us AirNet guys have that t-shirt... I forget who to talk to about it though, but i've seen them around recently.

Back in 96 when I worked at ATI, I think we had a mechanic make a bunch of those.

They were pocket T's, had OOTSK(Order of the sleepless knights) on the back with a dog smoking, and had DC-8-71F over the pocket on the front with a small picture of a DC-8 on it.

moxiepilot said:
I'm going to start a T-shirt business for aviation. I'll print what you want
Do you think it will fly?

Ok guys, I've been looking all over for the OOTSK logo to make a shirt or at least some decals but can't find a thing. Anyone know where the logo might reside?

LR25 said:
Back in 96 when I worked at ATI, I think we had a mechanic make a bunch of those.

They were pocket T's, had OOTSK(Order of the sleepless knights) on the back with a dog smoking, and had DC-8-71F over the pocket on the front with a small picture of a DC-8 on it.

My brother worked for ATI back then, and has one of those shirts.

Latest resources

Back