• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Hey any Freight Dog out there

Baby Cakes

Total Time
5000+
A few years back there was a Freight Dog T-shirt sold that had "Fraternal Order of the Sleepless Knights" on it. I've asked everywhere where I can find one of these for my husband, and my search has come up empty. One other line I remember on the shirt or one in the series was "If it'll fly in....it'll fly out."

Help! Are these still out there, or am I going to have to stalk eBay day and night for the next year?

Thanks guys!

CaravanMan

Drop eet like eet's hot
Total Time
Some
No idea where to find one, sorry, but if you happen to find one let us know where you did! Sound like a cool shirt. :) Good luck.

atldc9

Total Time
12000+
A guy named Mike at Bank Air, from BOS, got a bunch for us about 10 years ago. I don't know where he got them, but they were very cool. My favorite was the "climb, or descend, just get out of my way" .

Ah, the memories...

User546

The Ultimate Show Stopper
Total Time
+1500
Try over in the Cargo section of the forums and you might have better luck.

Worse come to worse, go down to a local T-shirt pressing shop and have them make you one.

HAZ-MAT

Glowing Member
Total Time
Yea, a few of us AirNet guys have that t-shirt... I forget who to talk to about it though, but i've seen them around recently.

moxiepilot

Florida Pimp
Total Time
24/7
I'm going to start a T-shirt business for aviation. I'll print what you want

LR25

Its just a vintage VW
Total Time
Back in 96 when I worked at ATI, I think we had a mechanic make a bunch of those.

They were pocket T's, had OOTSK(Order of the sleepless knights) on the back with a dog smoking, and had DC-8-71F over the pocket on the front with a small picture of a DC-8 on it.

FN FAL

Freight Dawgs Rule
Total Time
7,000+
moxiepilot said:
I'm going to start a T-shirt business for aviation. I'll print what you want
Do you think it will fly?

icefr8dawg

Total Time
abunch
Ok guys, I've been looking all over for the OOTSK logo to make a shirt or at least some decals but can't find a thing. Anyone know where the logo might reside?

Groundpounder

Total Time
Enough
LR25 said:
Back in 96 when I worked at ATI, I think we had a mechanic make a bunch of those.

They were pocket T's, had OOTSK(Order of the sleepless knights) on the back with a dog smoking, and had DC-8-71F over the pocket on the front with a small picture of a DC-8 on it.

My brother worked for ATI back then, and has one of those shirts.

semperfido

Keep Humpin
Total Time
11K+
why don't you ask "the best"? ....ooops he can't respond right now as he is sitting in his little chair facing the corner.

Denizen

Total Time
OOTSK,

There is a book I would see in Barnes and Noble sometimes. "How to become a Pro Pilot" or some such thing. In it it describes various ways to acheive your flying goals.

Inside in the Freight Dog section where is a picture of said dog.

Eye Patch, cigarette and all. I wish I could find it again.

cj610

Total Time
8000+
NWA Stopover Store

I was at the NWA Stopover Store in DTW(Smith Terminal). They had some "Freight Dog" t-shirts/sweat shirts. I don't know it they had OOTSK though.

Bryan D

Total Time
45 yrs
This ebay seller specializes in made to order vinal decals. He made me a pair of freight dog decals, has a bull dog with spike collar and wings on each side of dogs head and reads" Freight Dogs" across the top and "Giter Done" along the bottom. He will put any wording or logo you like on it and make it any size you want, just ask. Sorry I don't have a picture of my decals but the bull dog looks identical to the one in this auction:http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/USMC-Devil-Dog-Sticker-6-Cut-Vinyl-Decal_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ50449QQitemZ7960034864

Dr Pokenhiemer

Total Time
9000+
About 2 year ago, I made the "Top 10 Signs You Are A Freight Dog" shirts. Getting ready to make another run of those and some other designs too. I'll try to find a OOTSK logo and go from there. PM me in a couple of weeks and I'll let you know what I came up with.