Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

zugzug

I have a member
I was wondering if anyone knows about an incident and what eventually happened. I won't tell you where or when... An America West a/c just after takeoff had to descend and go under a Global Express.

Hmmmm!?

If you can't tell us where or when and none of of us have heard of anything like this happening then I'm gonna call crap on your story...

zugzug said:
I was wondering if anyone knows about an incident and what eventually happened. I won't tell you where or when... An America West a/c just after takeoff had to descend and go under a Global Express.

Hey did you hear about the airline that almost hit the other one at a certain airport in a certain state. A certain government agency was investigating a certain pilot about a possible suspension of a certain certificate.

Dude you are jerkoff!

Captain Overs said:
Hey did you hear about the airline that almost hit the other one at a certain airport in a certain state.

Oh man, you saw that?? Well, it wasn't me, the captain did it. I was in the lav at the time...

jbDC9 said:
Oh man, you saw that?? Well, it wasn't me, the captain did it. I was in the lav at the time...

LOL!!!

glad to see it turned out ok and that certain sancions weren't allowed by a certain inspector.

I was wondering if anyone knows about an incident and what eventually happened. I won't tell you where or when... An America West a/c just after takeoff had to descend and go under a Global Express

I was wondering.... Will you ever get your head out of your ass??

Thanks for the flames

You girls really showed your a$$

I was just trying to get the real players... Seeing that A. Only the ones involved would know (How many times does an HP duck under a Global?) B. The feds search every post... Yeah thats their trick. I bet you wear a foil hat.

I would also assume they would PM me.

(_x_)

now, now, now...

All flaming aside, I should tell you I have heard nothing of the sort. And believe me if something of this magnitude did occur it would travel the rumor hotlines faster than the speed of light.

By the way... If, as you say, the feds aren't looking here then why the hush hush bit?

Hey did you hear about the airline that almost hit the other one at a certain airport in a certain state. A certain government agency was investigating a certain pilot about a possible suspension of a certain certificate.
It happened at Logan a few months back. The two airlines were Air Lingus and USAir. USAir had to push over. No big deal, happens everyday.;)
Give it a couple more months and the story will become two 747s over downtown L.A. almost hitting each other.

Latest resources

Back