• This site moved from forums.flightinfo.com to flightinfo.com. Please update your bookmarks.

Hey America West

zugzug

I have a member
Total Time
I was wondering if anyone knows about an incident and what eventually happened. I won't tell you where or when... An America West a/c just after takeoff had to descend and go under a Global Express.

xanderman

Total Time
Hmmmm!?

If you can't tell us where or when and none of of us have heard of anything like this happening then I'm gonna call crap on your story...

Captain Overs

Total Time
zugzug said:
I was wondering if anyone knows about an incident and what eventually happened. I won't tell you where or when... An America West a/c just after takeoff had to descend and go under a Global Express.
Hey did you hear about the airline that almost hit the other one at a certain airport in a certain state. A certain government agency was investigating a certain pilot about a possible suspension of a certain certificate.

Dude you are jerkoff!

jbDC9

Total Time
Captain Overs said:
Hey did you hear about the airline that almost hit the other one at a certain airport in a certain state.
Oh man, you saw that?? Well, it wasn't me, the captain did it. I was in the lav at the time...

Captain Overs

Total Time
jbDC9 said:
Oh man, you saw that?? Well, it wasn't me, the captain did it. I was in the lav at the time...
LOL!!!

glad to see it turned out ok and that certain sancions weren't allowed by a certain inspector.

chperplt

Total Time
I was wondering if anyone knows about an incident and what eventually happened. I won't tell you where or when... An America West a/c just after takeoff had to descend and go under a Global Express
I was wondering.... Will you ever get your head out of your ass??

zugzug

I have a member
Total Time
Thanks for the flames

You girls really showed your a$$

I was just trying to get the real players... Seeing that A. Only the ones involved would know (How many times does an HP duck under a Global?) B. The feds search every post... Yeah thats their trick. I bet you wear a foil hat.

I would also assume they would PM me.

(_x_)

xanderman

Total Time
now, now, now...

All flaming aside, I should tell you I have heard nothing of the sort. And believe me if something of this magnitude did occur it would travel the rumor hotlines faster than the speed of light.

By the way... If, as you say, the feds aren't looking here then why the hush hush bit?

CCDiscoB

Total Time
Hey did you hear about the airline that almost hit the other one at a certain airport in a certain state. A certain government agency was investigating a certain pilot about a possible suspension of a certain certificate.
It happened at Logan a few months back. The two airlines were Air Lingus and USAir. USAir had to push over. No big deal, happens everyday.;)
Give it a couple more months and the story will become two 747s over downtown L.A. almost hitting each other.

zugzug

I have a member
Total Time
It did happen. I was there. It was quite awhile ago.

crashpad

"Why do you come to me?"
Total Time
+13000
OK, somebody drop their pants and fire one across Zugzugs' nose!

semperfido

Keep Humpin
Total Time
11K+
crashpad said:
OK, somebody drop their pants and fire one across Zugzugs' nose!
good one , hey- we got a Hugh wannabee on board the ship:)

Last edited:

SammyG

I hope its big enough
Total Time
150Hrs
How do the Feds decide which message boards to read? There are tons of them to pick from.

semperfido

Keep Humpin
Total Time
11K+
SammyG said:
How do the Feds decide which message boards to read? There are tons of them to pick from.
they have thousands of fedlings burning up the midnight oil :)

CA1900

Big Member
Total Time
11000+
CCDiscoB said:
It happened at Logan a few months back. The two airlines were Air Lingus and USAir. USAir had to push over.
Uhhh... that happened three weeks ago.