• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Here's your chance to respond to yammer

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Meh... I say leave it alone. I was able to sign 10 times with a vpn and fake names , proving any support beyond someone willing to leave a comment is an inflated count.

The names of those leaving comments don't surprise me. They are pretty much the usual suspects.

The use of a change.org address is amusing however. Aren't they generally regarded as an extreme leftist, snowflakish type of outfit? Maybe the signers can buy the leftover pu$$yhats from the women's march on Washington so we can recognize these idiots out on the line.

Can you leave a comment without "signing"? Because I read their "by signing this petition..." statement. I will not sign their drivel. But I'd be happy to leave a comment.

Now we have a list of the pilots that are willing to backstab other pilots for their own personal gain. BTW. I only counted 53 different names. FAKE support.

And furthermore, a bunch of those who signed are NOT Flexjet pilots.

We went through a similarly publicity war during our latest negotiation. From what I can tell, you're handling it correctly. Letters like this show you're getting to them. You absolutely need to have the "burn it down" approach or nothing will ever change. That's just the way these things work. Keep at it and good luck!

Thank you nacho mamma. That's exactly correct problem is to many pu$$y pilots work at options n flex and are already crying about chasing our customers away

DOH you are correct. They are options kiss a$$ that jumped seniority to get a shiney new plane to fly. MOST of those guys could barely hold the phenom but now their sitting pretty in front of all the senior guys at options and flex. How you flex guys like that???? But hey who needs a contract ???

Any and all pro union comments are being censored and removed from the petition but he is keeping the over inflated totals that leaving a comment reflects.

Where is the transparency and honesty? Where is the integrity? I guess the really are so far up Kenn Ricci's ass they're turning into him. I guess they really are spooked.

Latest resources

Back