• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Here's number 2...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
sorry about that last post......the airport connection screwed me up. Freaking airports.

Did you all not read the aiticle? The pilot was taxing; his landing rollout was complete. He made a wrong turn the article stated. Unless you know of a runway with turns in it????????

I don't know of any taxiways that continue forward off the end of the runways at KTEB. Maybe something changed since I was last there or with the construction, but a wrong turn would simply head you off the wrong side of the runway at the taxiways not off the end of the runway...

AP Los Angeles

No injuries when plane evacuated at Los Angeles International Airport

October 29, 2006, 10:24 AM PST

Someone farted on a multiengine fixed wing helicopter 737 this morning. It shut air traffic down for hours in Los Angeles. Two terminals had to be cleared. We interviewed Mrs. Crybaby and her two screaming children.

"Oh it's terrible. We were so scared. *SOB* I don't know how we gonna get to Mom's funeral in Dallas tomorrow. I paid $39 for my ticket and the airline made me buy tickets for all of my children, and little Jose is only 4! And it's all [insert politician name here]'s fault. It's just terrible."

We asked Jose if he was upset.

"Mommy didn't let me have McDonalds. I want McDonalds! Waaahhhh!"

There you have it folks, proof of how dangerous little airplanes are to our safety.

Back to you, Kate.

Last edited:
AP Los Angeles

No injuries when plane evacuated at Los Angeles International Airport

October 29, 2006, 10:24 AM PST

Someone farted on a multiengine fixed wing helicopter 737 this morning. It shut air traffic down for hours in Los Angeles. Two terminals had to be cleared. We interviewed Mrs. Crybaby and her two screaming children.

"Oh it's terrible. We were so scared. *SOB* I don't know how we gonna get to Mom's funeral in Dallas tomorrow. I paid $39 for my ticket and the airline made me buy tickets for all of my children, and little Jose is only 4! And it's all [insert politician name here]'s fault. It's just terrible."

We asked Jose if he was upset.

"Mommy didn't let me have McDonalds. I want McDonalds! Waaahhhh!"

There you have it folks, proof of how dangerous little airplanes are to our safety.

Back to you, Kate.
Holy crap...now that's funny!!

Latest resources

Back