• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Here we go FedEx guys...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
...and somebody somewhere is sick of her $hit....

Me ex-fiancee was out of control hot, too, but she got to be too much to put up with so I jettisoned her a$$. Still, Sandman, who the he!! is the chica?? Perhaps SHE is more tolerable than my last one...

I really hope that you guys don't have to endure 3+ years of frustration like we have. Our "big boss" in Atlanta has all but secured a big fat "NO" to any possible release by buying a seat behind GWB for 280K. So we are continuing with many unknowns. Our plan is to become the highest paid pilots in the industry, but then you will ratify with 2% more than us. What is truly amazing about the whole thing is that Brown bought Menlo for around 600 million, then bought Overnite for 2 billion, then bought back stock for 2 billion, is buying buildings for around 500 million, then bought big busses for 1.5 billion, then bought big Boeings for about 1.5 billion, and then turned a net quarterly profit of around 1 billion on 40 billion in revenue...............Are we really asking that much? FedEx guys and gals.............go get em!!!!!

Brown Cow said:
I really hope that you guys don't have to endure 3+ years of frustration like we have. Our "big boss" in Atlanta has all but secured a big fat "NO" to any possible release by buying a seat behind GWB for 280K. So we are continuing with many unknowns. Our plan is to become the highest paid pilots in the industry, but then you will ratify with 2% more than us. What is truly amazing about the whole thing is that Brown bought Menlo for around 600 million, then bought Overnite for 2 billion, then bought back stock for 2 billion, is buying buildings for around 500 million, then bought big busses for 1.5 billion, then bought big Boeings for about 1.5 billion, and then turned a net quarterly profit of around 1 billion on 40 billion in revenue...............Are we really asking that much? FedEx guys and gals.............go get em!!!!!

Actually your quarterly revenue figure is way off. Try around 40 billion for the entire year.

FreightNazi said:
Actually your quarterly revenue figure is way off. Try around 40 billion for the entire year.

Okay, 10B a quarter. That really doesn't change anything about brother's post. Or whatever...I'm about a 12 pack in, so I'm a little lost in the #s. Still, there's a shi*ton of cheddar flying around our beloved cargo co's.

Sandman: Ok, we know that she resembles your wife in her 20s, but you still haven't answered the question. WHO is she?

Please?

FJ

Can't talk now, she's right next to me..........wondering what the h#ll her pic's doing on the flightinfo.com........................;)

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back