• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Here it comes boy and girls.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It's just hard to make them want to eat their meals at the table and not their room, or make them pack shorts and flip flops! :laugh:

Hey, not all the NJA guys are like that! I relish the chance to get a real meal and go explore any time I can.

I just finished a tour with a guy who said, "It's a perfect tour if I don't have to go out or pay for a single meal." Ugh.

Downtown Seattle? "Have a good night," he'd say. 16 hours in Vegas? "I'll see ya tomorrow." In Monterey with a crew car? "Do you need the car for anything tonight?"

I wonder why he doesn't just go out back and put himself out of his misery... :(

And yes, I took the keys! :D

Take it easy on Jack next week....

You gonna be there?

Jack just needs to carry the weight. ;)

Had recurrent a month ago and already did Kevin Barry's for the year:beer: Swifty wasn't there so my liver is still intact....

Could use a bender though with the week the BoSox had :smash:

J O is a great dude and very sharp on the airplane so no worries. No "Hurricane Barry" this year either... it's all good...

I'm not worried Jack has carried me enough on normal tours. ;)

Hey, not all the NJA guys are like that! I relish the chance to get a real meal and go explore any time I can.

I just finished a tour with a guy who said, "It's a perfect tour if I don't have to go out or pay for a single meal." Ugh.

Downtown Seattle? "Have a good night," he'd say. 16 hours in Vegas? "I'll see ya tomorrow." In Monterey with a crew car? "Do you need the car for anything tonight?"

I wonder why he doesn't just go out back and put himself out of his misery... :(

And yes, I took the keys! :D

You need to come to the Saturday starts. If there is time, the plastic box dinner goes in the trash!
Junior guy drives.:p

Latest resources

Back