• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Here comes the furloughs

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Dang it-Hank, that sounds disgusting! I liked what Andy said. Can't I hang on to my fantasy world?

No, you'd prefer increased demand. The primary reason why demand is decreasing because economic growth is turning negative.
The oil demand growth advocates point to Chindia's growing consumption. Chindia's economic growth was in large part powered by exports to the US. US demand for those goods are showing a decrease.

You think that decreasing demand is a fantasy world? What do you think happens in an economic slowdown?

I guess "typical white people" (like Obama calls us) just don't get it.

Does that mean we can call someone a "typical [black/yellow/purple] person?" of course not.

Another sickening double standard...

joke 409,

You need to lay off the politics for two seconds and hit the "sticky icky...no stems no seeds"... Obama calls "us"....isn't his MOTHER white! He is a mixed child who was raised by a white mother and had white relatives who were racist or had racist feeelings.....{my god, I sound like an O.B supporter}

WHat would happen if black americans "spinned" what he said and why should we vote for you because your mother was white or his grandmother said racist things...

If you feel the way about OB the way you do...then fine....take that ******************** on a CNN politics webboard...

you non.topic joker409....

what the hell does jke 409 mean?

I hate to say this, but I finally found something that I could agree with jke406 on. Maybe there is hope for us all to unite after all.

While we keed about Hillary and keep hitting the rewind button to Rev Wright, do we have a real alternative to the presidency? To vote for McCain would be to vote for four more years of Bush. Can the US take 4+ more years in Iraq with no end in site? With the value of the US dollar at an all time low and oil prices at an all time high, do you really want someone that admits they know very little about the economy?

While the economic plans the democrats put out are not perfect, they are at least a start in the right direction.

Yea we need Hillary and Obama allright......until there is another terrorist attack here and youre out of a job. I've been flying over there into Kuwait and Afghanistan and we need to keep it there!

Yea we need Hillary and Obama allright......until there is another terrorist attack here and youre out of a job. I've been flying over there into Kuwait and Afghanistan and we need to keep it there!

Great point. It won't matter how "pro-labor" the next president is if we get hit again.

And if anyone thinks anyone of the candiidates can stop another terrorist attack on U.S. soil, you need to lay off the WEED!

Delusional thoughts are the one of the signs of marijuana abuse.......

Thousands of people walk across the southern border everyday. Do you think, maybe, just maybe a few of those people might be terrorists.
Come on people think, don't regurgitate idealology. Please.

Yes, if we are hit again with A/C as a weapon it will destroy the industry faster than oil prices. However, do you really feel safer since this war has begun? Our military is being pushed to its limits w/ enlistments down and the dreaded term "stop-loss" being passed out. If you don't know what it means look it up. BTW, Sadam didn't attack the US and had nothing to do w/ it. Bin Laden did and five years later we are no closer to findng him.

Latest resources

Back