• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Help-Skywest or In and Out Burger

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Are you allowed to wear an iPod and backpack at In-N-Out? Are the hats mandatory? They'd cover the frosted tips and gel wouldn't be needed.

Tough choice, good luck

You have got to be sh$$ting me???

Dude, there is a reason people get into this business, and it really isn't about the pay any longer. If money is your goal, you are barking up the wrong tree.

If you enjoy working irregular hours, having more than 2 days off a week, flying, and travel, the choice is simple. BTW, at your age, you might consider joining the military, serving your country, having Uncle Sam pay for your flight training, and then pursuing an airline career. Just a thought?

Good luck.

Dude,

I say In-N-Out all the way... You probably get free crew meals and you've already reached the pinnacle of your profession at 23. What more could you want???

Thanks for the laugh. i really enjoyed this one. I second the motion for best post of the day. I also find it funny some don't get it.

There was a captain at our company that upon his first visit to In-and-Out was told by his crew to order his "doggie-style". I don't think he found it very funny after the fact.
:laugh:

if you sissy @ss dick holes have never worked a real bull $hit job, you'd be smart enough to realize that $100,000 a year isn't everything. I'd rather make $24,000 the rest of my life flying, then to ever go back to real jobs...even for $100,000 to start managing a fast food joint/real estate/small business office/school/.

I swear....the number of people in the industry that have to idea what it's like to have 3 bosses over your shoulder...daily reports...phone calls at home asking for more work...office politics..etc..drives me crazy.

You want real misery..just wait until your first furlough. Good luck finding a job that even comes close to airline life. You'll find yourself wishing to complain about crew meals and commuting.

oh, and BTW. Even $100,000 and year salary in my state only brings home about $5,700 a month after tax for a single guy. Thats equal to $73 bucks a flight hour plus per diem at an 87 hour month.

Last edited:
I've never worked an office job and have never had to deal with "office politics". I made the choice to fly for a living. For the record, does that make me a sissy @ss dick hole?

-Brett

I've never worked an office job and have never had to deal with "office politics". I made the choice to fly for a living. For the record, does that make me a sissy @ss dick hole?

-Brett

No it doesn't. It would if you complain about the pay you receive after you applied and interviewed for a position and were aware of the pay before hand.

if you had no idea have tough and horrible the typical job is and took for granted the good things this job offers, that would also help you become a dick hole.

Interestingly enough, I hear they are currently building an In-N-Out in SGU and that it should be open in April.

if you sissy @ss dick holes have never worked a real bull $hit job, you'd be smart enough to realize that $100,000 a year isn't everything.
Amen...I could be making alot more in my previous job...but I'd also be contemplating slitting my wrists every night when I got home...and a drug addict (as opposed to the alcoholic I am today).

Last edited:
Well Embry ...is the Harvard of flight schools....hahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahah

Stay at the berger and fly for fun.....invest wisley.

Latest resources

Back