Help-Skywest or In and Out Burger

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

dontpost2

I am 23 and trying to decide whether I should get a degree at Embry Riddle and seek a job a Skywest or continue as a manager at In and out Burger. Skywest has the best bases out west here but so does the IN and Out Burger. If I took the $150-200,000 dollars I plan on spending on my degree and invested it wisely....why..... I would retire a multimillionare. If I went to Skywest I would retire.....well.......WITH NOTHING. But, I could walk around the airport and look cool. Currently I make more than the most senior captains at Skywest but I would rather say: "Ladies and and Gentlemen, This is your captain....." than "Welcome to In and Burger, Can I take your order please....." What should I do?

I really do make more money than a Skywest pilot will ever make, just check out the link below and PM me if you want a rec. But, I love to fly so maybe I should take the hit.

http://www.in-n-out.com/employment_mgmt.asp

Stay at In-n-Out Burger. You've got those cool bumper stickers that if you cut off the B and the R make it read : "In-in-Out urge"
Can I have one for my flight bag?

Forget both Skywest and In-n-out burger.... You should strive for a better job at one of the fine union airlines where life is good and you can make buckets of money...... May I suggest Mesa, Pinnacle, or TranStates.......

Good luck.....;)

What's the employee discount at In-and-Out? You'll certainly eat better there than at most airports.

If you're happy making lunch go with In n Out. If you dream of sleeping in exotic locales like Fargo and Fayetteville then go to SkyWest. You don't need to waste money at Embry-Riddle though. And plenty of senior SkyWest pilots make more than your link quoted, although an owner of a fast food place can make mega bucks. Plenty of McDonalds millionaires.

Tool..

Another important point not to be overlooked:

-Do you consider yourself a tool?

If you are not a tool, and wish to remain that way, stay the hell away from riddle.

If have a hot burning desire to be the biggest toolbasket you can be, sign right up!

If you have doubt, check this out- I thought it was a prank at first, but have since decided these idiots actually think they are cool......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Po-5XSed9_s

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back