• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Help-Skywest or In and Out Burger

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The reason why airlines start at $24k is because they can. It's so easy and just about anyone can do it, thats all it's worth.

You have got to be kidding me!! I guess that is why so many washout. If it is so easy than no one could possibly washout right? It's people like you who go around telling everybody how easy the job is and how little work you do which causes everyone to say yeah, they do have it made and work very little, why should they be paid decently.

Go home boy!

You can't get In-N-Out out East, you can't get White Castles down South, you can't get Krystals up North (no big loss there), and you only find Whataburger in the Texas area. And that's the way it should stay!

You can get Whataburger in PHX. Satisfied the munchies when I was going to ASU many moons ago.

I got into this thread too late but I made 120,000 last year in wages alone never mind total benefits. I flew about 960 hours for the year. You must make more than the corporate pilots at In and Out.

Did you even read the thread? The original poster was talking about manageing burger flippers at an in-n-out. Not flying for them. It was another attempt to bash Skywest pilots!

Latest resources

Back