• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Help: Shuttle America

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Still amazes me how people with no vested interest in this company (or other companies for that matter) come into threads, call the company names, then get their panties in a twist when someone retaliates... And then call THEM "sensitive" or accuse them of taking things "personally". I do wonder what sort of dementia causes this behavior. I think Freud would have a field day with the likes of Pickle, who by his own admission isn't "that clever" and pines for the help of his ExpJet (and similarly-behaving) cohort 'Crunch' to come in and lend an air of absurd respectability to his own rants by mere strength of numbers. If TWO EJ pilots call something crap then it MUST be so, right?.

Besides, we all know ExpressJet pilots have no problem with people invading their threads with insults and all... I'm sure ACA pilots are the same. "Flame away", indeed.

You do continue to score points with your boundless wit.

"Dude," shouldn't you be recalling some of those dozens upon dozens of people you all threw out on the street over a year ago?

What? They won't be recalled anytime soon? Some for possibly ANOTHER year?

Must be nice working for a company that has no troubles whatsoever. Unfortunately for you and your continuous silly badgering, you don't work for such a company, either. People in glass houses... Oh, never mind, that one would be way over your head.

Where's the Love?

Latest resources

Back