• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Help me Design a Pilot Lounge

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
7.) Books, preferable aviation books and PLEASE current magazines (such as Aviation Week, Business Aviation, etc.) Sometimes you just want to read.

How about something, ANYTHING, other than aviation magazines and those Elite, Stratos, Robb Report, and everything-I-can't-afford magazines? Car and Driver, ESPN, Newsweek, etc., would be good.

And a gaming console....if it's a busy FBO you're going to piss off a lot of pilots unless you devoted a room for it.

Last edited:
Pretty much copy Atlantic MDW and add a Starbucks machine in there, and it'd be the best!

Having a WSI machine and at least one computer with a printer THAT ACTUALLY WORK MOST OF THE TIME is important, too.

An appropriately staffed brass pole. You'd corner the market in one week.:pimp:

A closed circuit television that allows the us to see the front door as well as the ramp.

Lighting that allows for reading but doesn't keep everyone else awake.

A few desks with room to spread out.

I'm surprised how few pilot lounges have coat racks. Just a few hooks on the wall or back of a door would be fine.

Oh yeah, and we need those over-sized Elite magazines to use as a laptop desk, or I suppose you could be like Hampton Inns and stock the lounge with a few of those too.

Latest resources

Back