Help me Design a Pilot Lounge

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Folgers is swill.

Yes...but just like Coors or Bud Light, its known swill that even the most snobbish can usually tolerate (especially when the price is FREE).

I'd rather have Folgers or Maxwell House than some generic Sam's Club or Standard Coffee Company blend...as so many non-chain FBOs brew.

Ill second the comment about NOT having the Flavia coffee machine. The coffee tastes like crap and I bet they are expensive too.

Ill second the comment about NOT having the Flavia coffee machine. The coffee tastes like crap and I bet they are expensive too.

Funny you mention that. I asked what happened to the Flavia machine at Signature in Las Vegas, and they said they removed it to save money. They were spending over $5000 a month on coffee! :eek:

Funny you mention that. I asked what happened to the Flavia machine at Signature in Las Vegas, and they said they removed it to save money. They were spending over $5000 a month on coffee! :eek:

Holy FSM!

You can buy a Starbucks machine like they have at many Flightsafety locations for under $10k...and I'm positive they won't go through $5k worth of beans every month.

Crazy! There is a lot to be said about an old fashioned coffee pot. Those single serving espresso makers(like Atlantic TEB) are great too.

I agree with those who would like a fitness room. Nothing too fancy, but just something to get the blood flowing.

Oh unenlightened one, because it is good for you grasshopper. :)

OH...unenlightened one...where do you plan on getting your next liver? Even a small amount of the polyphenols in green tea can cause severe liver damage.

http://www.bio-medicine.org/medicin...-Tea-Cause-Liver-Damage-At-High-Doses-8055-1/

Ever read the warning labels on medicine? If green tea had a label it would say:

"Studies have suggested that green tea may reduce the risk of cancer and heart disease.

Probable side-effects include complete liver failure."

So, while you may reduce your chance of stomach cancer by 2%, you are increasing your chance of liver failure by a much more significant amount.

Latest resources

Back